Planning a New Website for 2018
If you are thinking of getting a new website designed for 2018, now is an ideal time to start thinking about your project so you have sufficient time to plan ahead and consider the kind of website you want for your business.
Points to Consider
It’s a good idea to consider a few questions, whether you’re having a brand new website designed or a website redesign, in terms of design, style, content, marketing, timescales and budget. Some points to consider include;
- What is the aim of your website?
- What is your target audience?
- What are your customer profiles?
- What is your USP?
- Do you have company branding or are you rebranding?
- Have you got a logo?
- Do you know how you want your website to look?
- Are there any other websites you like?
- What is it you like about those websites?
- Are you supplying your own images or will you need images supplied?
- Are you going to use video?
- How many pages do you think your website will need?
- Do you need calls to action?
- Do you already have content or do you need someone to write it for you?
- How are you going to market your website?
- Have you got a digital marketing strategy in place?
- What is your budget?
- When would you like your website to go live?
The Project Process
As a bespoke website design agency, larger projects can take several months to complete. Knowing what you want in the early stages can make a project proceed quicker. However, in the initial planning meeting our web designer, together with the project manager, will find out about your business, its aims, goals and vision and cover some of the points above. The designer will begin to form ideas and a sense of how you want your website to look. The project manager will draw up a project brief and then the creative process begins which results in a bespoke website design presented to the client for review. Once the design has been agreed by the client, it will then go to our web developer who will build the website to exact project specifications. When the website has been built it will be thoroughly tested and signed off internally, final check and sign off by the client and happily launched to infinity and beyond!
Are you ready for 2018?
So, if you are thinking of having a new website for 2018, now is the time to start the ball rolling. As all websites should be mobile responsive as standard, there is no excuse not to offer your customers the very best online user experience and accelerate your business into the New Year!
Beam me up Scotty!
We offer Free Website Consultations to all new enquiries so please get in touch to make sure your business is ready for 2018 and find out more about our services call 01323 735800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.