Privacy and Cookies Policy
BarkWeb Limited takes your privacy very seriously.
We ask that you read this Privacy & Cookies policy carefully as it contains important information about what to expect when BarkWeb Limited collects personal information about you and how BarkWeb Limited will use your personal data.
BarkWeb Limited registered office is 30-34 North St, Hailsham, BN27 1DW
This policy applies to information we collect about:
- Visitors to our web site
- People who do business with us and register for our service
Use of Personally Identifiable Information.
We will use your personally identifiable information only as follows:
- For payment purposes and to provide customer support;
- To announce special offers or provide other information from time to time via e-mail. We may also send e-mail announcing special offers by our third parties, but we will not provide the third parties with your e-mail address or other personally identifiable information. If you do not wish to receive these e-mails, you may opt out of future e-mails at any time by following the instructions included in the e-mail;
- To improve our service and the marketing of our service. For example, we may use the information we gather from user surveys, demographic data, and web site visits to help us improve or target our website and customize your visit.
We will not provide any personally identifiable information about you to any other person other than:
- A law enforcement or regulatory agency at their request;
- A person or company who acquires our business;
- Third parties who perform services on our behalf (such as payment processing), subject to the third party agreeing with us that it will keep your personally identifiable information confidential;
- To the parent, associated and subsidiary companies of Barkweb Ltd.
- To our affiliates, or as otherwise needed to protect or enforce our rights or the rights of others.
Cookies and other information-gathering technologies
There are two main types of cookie:
- session cookies – these are deleted when the user’s finish browsing a website and are not stored on their computers longer than this
- persistent cookies – these are stored on the user’s computer after they have finished using a website so that the website provider can remember their preferences the next time they use it
Cookies can be set by the website the user has browsed, ie the website displayed in the uniform resource locator (URL) window. These are called first party cookies. Third party cookies are set by a website other than the one they are browsing.
The cookies that we use relate only to the analytics of our site and therefore no information is stored. The cookies that we use do not restrict or disable any access to our site.
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage them and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org
Links to other websites
Our website contains links to other websites. This Privacy & Cookies policy applies only to this website so when you access links to other websites you should read their own privacy policies.
We may provide your resisted email address with us, information about security issues, offers or general information which may be of interest to you. If you would rather not receive this information, please send an email with the subject line of Unsubscribe to email@example.com.
If you agree to us providing you with marketing information, you can always opt out at any time.
How we protect your information
We have put in place the following security procedures, technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal information:
We do not store or process any personal information on our website.
To maintain security of the website we have a strict password allocation policy and any enquiries that come via the website are sent by email. These emails are directed to the marketing department and the user accepts that by using the enquiry facility they are consenting for their contact details to be submitted.
We will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information. However, you should be aware that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal information which is transferred from you or to you via the internet.
Access to your information, updating and correcting your information
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or send a letter to our offices; Data Protection Officer, BarkWeb Limited, 15 Hyde Gardens, Eastbourne, East Sussex, BN21 4PR
We want to ensure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. If any of the information that you have provided to BarkWeb Limited changes, for example if you change your email address or name, please let us know the correct details by sending an email to email@example.com or send a letter to Data Protection Officer, BarkWeb Limited, 15 Hyde Gardens, Eastbourne, East Sussex, BN21 4PR. You may ask us, or we may ask you, to correct information you or we think is inaccurate, and you may also ask us to remove information which is inaccurate.
By submitting your personal information you consent to the use of that information as set out in this policy.
Changes to this Privacy & Cookies policy
We keep our Privacy & Cookies policy under regular review. If we change our Privacy & Cookies policy we will post the changes on this page so that you may be aware of the information we collect and how we use it at all times. This Privacy & Cookies policy was last updated in June 2021.
Subject Access Request
if you require a copy of personal data stored by us, please complete the following form. We will respond that we have received your application within 5 working days and will supply a copy of your data within 30 days.